Thursday, February 25, 2010

anyone for sprinkles?

I'm not talking about Sprinkles cupcakes either, these are Beauty Sprinkles for your face!    It's a vitamin cocktail mask that you mix with greek yogurt for a fabulous facial mask sprinkled with tons of anti-oxidants, vitamins and other great stuff for your skin.
I got a sample of the mask on Tuesday and have been dying to try it, but have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to, until tonight.  I thought it would be a great night to use it considering my skin was lacking it's usual  glow from a long week of work and not a lot of sleep.  So I mixed it up, put it on and left it for 20 minutes...rinsed off and wow, my skin looked awesome!!  It looks refreshed:-)!  Next time I'm going to try it after a DermaSweep treatment...can't wait to see how good it looks after that combo!  If you are interested in getting some beauty sprinkles for yourself, go to http://www.bubblesoflaguna.com/product.php?productid=18125&cat=0&page=1.  Cheers to beauty sprinkles and beauty sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment